- Screen Size - 6.1-Inch Display
- Sim Type - Single Sim
- Ram - 6GB RAM
- Internal Memory - 256GB ROM
- Operating System - iOS 16
- Rear Camera - 12MP + 12MP
- Front Camera - 12MP
- 5G Network
- 3279mAh non removable Li-Lon Battery
Infinix HOT 12i-6.6″ HD+ IPS-64GB/3GB RAM-13MP/8MP-5000MAH-4G-GOLD
- This is Infinix Hot 12i, the smaller variant of the Hot 12-series. The model is powered by a quad-core CPU, and offers three camera lenses on the rear. It comes in a 6.6-inches screen with 720 x 1612 pixel resolution, and the screen has a dewdrop notch on the head. Powering the Hot 12i is MediaTek’s Helio A22 CPU from MediaTek. The SoC has 4-cores CPUs @2.0GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The model has a built-in 3GB RAM, extendable to 3/6GB using virtual memory, and a built-in 64GB ROM, expandable up to 128GB.As for camera, you are getting four lenses on the rear; a 13-megapixel main sensor, 2-megapixel Depth and 2-megapixel AI sensor, while a single 8-megapixel selfie snapper seats on the front. Dual LED flash is available on the rear, and there is an LED flash on the front as well.The phone is available in multiple colors, and it has a fingerprint scanner rear, supports dual 4G SIMs and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery, while Google Android 11 is available out of the box. Infinix Hot 12, Infinix Note 12 series, and Infinix Zero 5G are reportedly in the works. These smartphones from Infinix are said to be released sometime in early 2022. There are six smartphones that are slated to be under development. These six Infinix smartphones are Infinix Hot 12, Infinix Hot 12i, Infinix Note 12, Infinix Note 12 Pro, and Infinix Zero 5G. Apart from the internal model designations, there is no information about the specifications, design, or the exact launch date of these smartphones.
A report by Passionategeekz claims that Infinix is gearing up to launch five new smartphones by early 2022. These smartphones are allegedly the Infinix Hot 12 (X6817), Infinix Hot 12i (X665/ X665B), Infinix Zero 5G (X6815), Infinix Note 12 (X670/ X672), and Infinix Note 12 Pro (X699). Apart from the Infinix Zero 5G, there is no other information available on these smartphones as of now. Since the launch of any of these smartphones is still a couple of months away, expect some key information to start surfacing online soon.
- 6.6″ HD+IPS PREMIUM SUPER BRIGHT DISPLAY
- 64GB ROM/3GB RAM
- MEDIATEK HELIO A22
- 4G LTE
- 5000MAH BATTERY
- ANDROID 11/720* 1612 RESOLUTION
- SKU: IN717MP33TISZNAFAMZ
- Product Line: SHOLWORLD TELECOM
- Model: HOT 12i
- Weight (kg): 0.3
- Color: GOLD
Delivery time starts from the day you place your order to when one of our delivery associates makes the first attempt to deliver to you. Delivery will be attempted based on conclusions made with you.
Delivery time starts from the day you place your order to when you receive the first SMS to pick up your order from our pickup station.
Redmi 9C-2GB RAM-32GB ROM
Samsung Galaxy A13 4GB-128GB
Galaxy A13 4GB-128GBThe New Samsung Galaxy A13 4GB-128GB smartphone comes with 4 GB as well as internal storage of 64GB. The device is powered by the Android 12 + One UI 4.1 operating system. It is equipped with A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS, and USB Type-C 2.0 ports, among other features.
BatteryThe Samsung Galaxy A13 4GB-128GB has Li-Po 5000mAh + Fast Charging 25W battery. In terms of display, the Samsung Galaxy A13 has a 6.6-inch PLS TFT display with a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels. The display is Gorilla Glass 5 The smartphone is of three materials: glass on the front, plastic on the back, and plastic on the frame. The device has a single SIM (Nano-SIM) or dual SIM slot (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
CameraThe new Samsung Galaxy A13 4GB-64GB it has triple camera on the back: 50 MP (wide) + 5 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth), and an 8 MP (wide) camera on the front. It has side fingerprint sensor. The device as Octa-core processor.
- OS Android 12
- Display 6.60-inch (1080×2408)
- Processor octa-core
- Front Camera 8MP
- Rear Camera 50MP + 5MP + 2MP
- RAM 4GB,
- Storage 64GB,
- Battery Capacity 5000mAh 13W fast charge
Samsung Galaxy A14 4GB-128GB 5000mAh
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type PLS LCD, 90Hz
- Size 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~80.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- OS Android 13, One UI Core 5
- Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 128GB 4GB RAM,
- Main Camera Triple 50MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF, 2MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Selfie Camera Single 13MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Sound Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery Type Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable with 15W wired fast charge
Tecno Camon 18P, 6.8″, 8/128GB, 5000MAh- Grey
Tecno Camon 18 Specifications
- 48MP AI Ultra Triple Rear Camera with
- Quad Flash
- 16MP Front Camera with Dual Flash
- 6.8? Dot-in-Display screen
- 1080*2460 FHD+ Resolution with
- 90Hz Refresh rate
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- Helio G96 Extreme Performance Processor
- 5000mAh battery
- 18W Flash Charging with
- USB Type C port
- HiOS based on Android™ 11
- Dual Nano SIM
SensorsThe Tecno Camon 18 has the fingerprint scanner incorporated into the power button. Here are the rest of the sensors with the gyroscope missing.
- Step Detector
- Step Counter
There are no reviews yet.