- Screen Size - 6.1-Inch Display
- Sim Type - Single Sim
- Ram - 6GB RAM
- Internal Memory - 128GB ROM
- Operating System - iOS 16
- Rear Camera - 12MP + 12MP
- Front Camera - 12MP
- 5G Network
- 3279mAh non removable Li-Lon Battery
Infinix Hot 12i, 4GB/64GB Memory 5000mAH –
- The Infinix Hot 12i has a 6.6-inch IPS LCD panel with a waterdrop notch. The screen offers an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels, 480 nits of brightness, and a 60Hz refresh rate. The display notch houses an 8-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls.
The rear panel of the device has a fingerprint scanner and a triple camera unit, which is headlined by a 13-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture. The main sensor is coupled with a pair of auxiliary cameras and an LED flash. It carries support for photography features such as super night mode, eye-tracking, 240fps slow-motion video recording, and up to 1080p video recording.
The device carries support for DTS enhancement to improve the sound quality and loudness. It runs on the Android 11 OS, which is overlaid with the XOS 7.6 UI.
The Infinix Hot 12i is powered by the Helio A22 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of built-in storage. The handset draws power from a 5,000mAh battery that promises up to 34 hours of talk time and 62 days of standby time. It supports 10W charging. The Hot 12i offers connectivity features such as dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS, a micro USB port, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Display: 6.6″ HD+ 1612×720, 20:9, IPS
- RAM Capacity: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (supports microSD up to 512GB)
- Front camera: Single 8 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 11 (XOS 7.6)
- Main camera: Triple – 13 MP (main, f/1.8), 2MP depth sensor
- SKU: IN717MP48TXMYNAFAMZ
- Product Line: DEXWELL
- Model: X665B
- Weight (kg): 0.2
- Color: Champagné Gold
- Shop Type: Jumia Mall
Delivery time starts from the day you place your order to when one of our delivery associates makes the first attempt to deliver to you. Delivery will be attempted based on conclusions made with you.
Delivery time starts from the day you place your order to when you receive the first SMS to pick up your order from our pickup station.